THC professional AUDIO company was established in 1999.
The company was founded by Tony Hadad – a sound engineer with almost a thousand events in his professional career – concerts, tours and promotions of world famous musicians.
- Boy George, La Toya Jackson, Chris de Burgh, John McLaughlin, East 17, Demis Roussos, Paul Rodgers, Temptations, 2 Unlimited, Iron Maiden, Killers, Blood, Big Joe Louis, Paco de Lucia, Sting, Goran Bregovic with choir and symphony orchestra, Alannah Myles, Al Di Meola, Mezzoforte, Saskia Laroo Band, The Yellowjakets, Whitesnake, DJ Bobo, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Los Umbrellos, Deep Purple, Nazareth, Uriah Heep.
The experience gained over the years have naturally encouraged Hadad’s ambition to build his own multi-functional professional audio system that can efficiently employ all types of components – drivers, sound speakers, amplifiers and mixers. At the same time, the system should have a universal and perfect sound.
A serious proof that this ambition became a reality were the concerts of prominent music stars of different styles that used the THC Pro sound speakers for their concerts in Bulgaria:
- Opera singers like Monserrat Caballe;
- Virtuoso vocalists like the US band The Manhattan Transfer and the British jazz/funk/soul band Incognito;
- World famous Bulgarian acappella ethno groups like the Mystery of Bulgarian Voices and Valia Balkanska (the latter’s unique voice was recorded on the disk that carries the world’s sounds in space on board the Voyager space probe);
- Classical music innovators like Vanessa Mae and Bond;
- Ingenious instrumentalists like Steve Vai ,Joe Satriani ,Yngwie Malmsteen, Planet X and Victor Bailey
- Classic and hard rock performers like Whitesnake, Motorhead, Toto, Joe Lynn Turner, Slayer, H.I.M., Saxon, Laibach, Glenn Hughes,Sodom
- Pop stars like Orbital, Hip Hop Rules, Stereo MC’s, Las Ketchup, Soulfly, WU-TANG-CLAN, Coolio, Simple Minds, Atomic Kitten, Dannii Minogue, Placebo, Boney M, Al Bano, Chris Norman, Opus, Tatu, Precious Wilson, Baccara.
The THC team was formed by some of the best professionals in the field of research, development and sound production.
The company has always been guided by the principles of perfection and expertise, as its philosophy is based on the belief that the one and only judge of the quality of production are “the ears of the customer”. When choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge!